What is MegaSporeBiotic?
This unique all-spore formula effectively RECONDITIONS the gut by promoting microbial diversity and maintaining key health-promoting, commensal gut bacteria. MegaSporeBiotic™ boasts a 5-year shelf-life, does not require refrigeration, and maintains efficacy during antibiotic therapy.
Why MEGASPOREBIOTIC™ Works for Leaky Gut/Digestive Issues
MegaSporeBiotic™ is the first 100% spore-based, broad-spectrum probiotic clinically shown to improve leaky gut in just 30 days.
Spore-based probiotics are much more effective than conventional probiotics on the market because they are designed to survive through the harsh gastric system, colonize, and increase microbial diversity in the gut. Because these spores are so multi-functional, they can support a variety of functions in the body.
This unique all-spore formula effectively reconditions the gut by increasing microbial diversity and encouraging the growth of key health-promoting, commensal gut bacteria. MegaSporeBiotic™ boasts a 5-year shelf-life, does not require refrigeration, and maintains efficacy during antibiotic therapy.**
MEGASPOREBIOTIC™ survives Digestion and Aids Gut Restoration
Bacillus spores are naturally designed to survive digestion.
The reason for their inherent survivability comes from their bi-phasic life cycle. This means that the Bacillus spores can transition interchangeably from their dormant form to their active form, depending on the environment. In its dormant spore form, Bacillus will surround itself with an endospore, which is a tough, natural outer shell that protects it from light, heat, pressure, acid, lack of oxygen, and other environmental
factors. This key feature is what allows MegaSporeBiotic™ to survive easily through digestion without the need for enteric-coated capsules or refrigeration.
Once it reaches the intestines, MegaSporeBiotic™ can increase microbial diversity by changing the pH, crowding out unwanted pathogens, and increasing the production of short-chain fatty acids. Due to its inherent survivability and lasting health benefits, MegaSporeBiotic™ has become a revolutionary tool in Total Gut
Probiotic and Antioxidant Combination** Supplement Facts
- 4 Billion CFU
- Bacillus indicus, HU36™
- Bacillus subtilis, HU58™
- Bacillus coagulans (SC-208)
- Bacillus licheniformis (SL-307)
- Bacillus clausii (SC-109)
- 340 mg
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Cellulose, vegetable capsule (cellulose and water).
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Proprietary Probiotic Blend
- Daily values not established.
Children under 5 years of age, please consult with your healthcare practitioner.
Adults and children over 5 years of age: Start with 1/2 or 1 full capsule with a meal and slowly increase using the following protocol:
- Week 1: Take 1 capsule every other day
- Week 2: Take 1 capsule daily
- Week 3+: Take 2 capsules daily
MEGASPOREBIOTIC™ is a great choice for anyone looking to keep a healthy gut.
If you have IBS, constipation, or are constantly getting sick, then you may need to invest in a broad spectrum probiotic like MEGASPOREBIOTIC™.
- Click here to order discounted Megasporebotiic from LifeSpark Nutrition.
- Set up your new account with your email and create a password.
- Go to the catalog and find the products you are looking for, including Megasporebiotic.
- You will automatically get a discount by signing up through Lifespark Nutrition.
- Save your log in and you may order any time through Fullscripts whenever you need too!
- MCFARLIN BK, HENNING AL, CARBAJAL KM. Oral spore-based probiotic supplementation was associated with a reduced incidence of post-prandial dietary endotoxin, triglycerides, and disease risk biomarkers. World J Gastrointest Pathophysiol. 2017 Aug 15; 8(3): 117–126.
- RHEE KJ, SETHUPATHI P, DRIKS A, ET AL. Role of commensal bacteria in the development of gut-associated lymphoid tissue and preimmune antibody repertoire. J Immunol. 2004;172(2):1118-24.
- DE PUNDER K, PRUIMBOOM L. Stress induces endotoxemia and low-grade inflammation by increasing barrier permeability. Front Immunol. 2015;15(6):223
- GONG Y, LI H, LI Y. Effects of Bacillus subtilis on epithelial tight junctions of mice with inflammatory bowel disease. J Interferon Cytokine Res. 2016;36(2)
- SAMANYA M, YAMAUCHI K. Histological alterations of intestinal villi in chickens fed dried Bacillus subtilis var. natto. Comp Biochem Physiol A Mol Integr Physiol. 2002;133(1):95-104
- TAM NKM, UYEN NQ, HONG HA, ET AL. The Intestinal Life Cycle of Bacillus subtilis and Close Relatives. Journal of Bacteriology. 2006;188(7):2692-2700.
- “SURVIVAL OF PROBIOTICS IN SIMULATED GASTRIC FLUID.” Food Science Center Report. Silliker Labs. RPN 16663. August 24, 2013.
- GIBSON GR, ROUZAUD G, BROSTOFF J, ET AL. An evaluation of probiotic effects in the human gut: microbial aspects. Final Technical report. FSA project ref G01022.
- LEFEVRE M, RACEDO SM, RIPERT G, ET AL. Probiotic strain Bacillus subtilis CU1 stimulates immune system of elderly during common infectious disrandomized, double-blind placebo-controlled study. Immun Aging. 2015;12:24.
- SERRA CR, EARL AM, BARBOSA TM, ET AL. Sporulation during Growth in a Gut Isolate of Bacillus subtilis. J Bacteriol. 2014;196(23):4184-4196.
- HONG HA, KHANEJA R, TAM NMK, ET AL. Bacillus subtilis isolated from the human gastrointestinal tract. Res Microbiol. 2009;160(2):134-143.
- MANDEL DR, EICHAS K, HOLMES J. Bacillus coagulans: a viable adjunct therapy for relieving symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis according to a randomized, controlled trial. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2010;10:1.
- MARSEGLIA GL, TOSCA M, CIRILLO I, ET AL.ease period: a Efficacy of Bacillus clausii spores in the prevention of recurrent respiratory infections in children: a pilot study. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2007;3(1):13-7.
- URDACI MC, BRESSOLLIER P, PINCHUK I, ET AL. Bacillus clausii probiotic strains: antimicrobial and immunomodulatory activities. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2004;38(6 Suppl):S86-90.
- NISTA EC, CANDELLI M, CREMONINI F, ET AL. Bacillus clausii therapy to reduce side-effects of anti-Helicobacter pylori treatment: randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled trial. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2004 Nov;20(10):1181-8.
- GABRIELLI M, LAURITANO EC, SCARPELLINI E, ET AL. Bacillus clausii as a Treatment of Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth. Am J Gastroenterol. 2009;104(5):1327-8.
- DI CARO S, TAO H, GRILLO A, ET AL. Bacillus clausii effect on gene expression pattern in small bowel mucosa using DNA microarray analysis. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2005;17(9):951-60.
- CIPRANDI G, TOSCA MA, MILANESE M, ET AL. Cytokines evaluation in nasal lavage of allergic children after Bacillus clausii administration: A pilot study. Pediatr Allergy Immunol. 2004;15(2):148-51.
- CASULA G, CUTTING SM. Bacillus Probiotics: Spore Germination in the Gastrointestinal Tract. App Environ Microb. 2002;68(5):2344-2352.